Tuesday, June 9, 2009

25 years late...

My mood right now is on fire! Why because I just received an email from my biological pops that he wants to meet & check on me. I ask myself why after all these years. The man didn't even have enough balls to send it on his own. No, instead he sent one of my 'long lost' cousins to do it. So, I responded as accurately as possible I wrote back:

No, he's not my father but I heard he was a successful sperm donor to my mother & by the way he is 25 years late n back child support.
P.S
tell everyone I said hi.

Then I broke it down into a poem aka venting process:

No, you’re not my father but I heard you were a successful sperm donor to my mother & by the way your 25 years late n back child support. The audacity of you trying to contact me through an email & make a mends well “Fuck YOU...U muthafucka,” cus that’s exactly what you did…Fucked my mother & ran away like u ain’t have no kids. This is a true story because I talk like I'm Pinocchio except every time I get pissed I seem to grow a penis instead of a wooden stick. Therefore I want you to choke & swallow on every lyric that I spit. Now go suck on ah cock & be happy that I even responded to this shit, LOL!!!! ☺



1 comment:

  1. Dope poem girl. Very angry but dope. Forgiveness is the hardest thing for your soul to do but it is the medicine for the soul.

    ReplyDelete