Monday, June 15, 2009

Sucker for a dark skin brother




Got a thousand questions running through my mind… Like
Do u want me?
Do u need me?
Can u feel me?
Now this isn't an Aleshia keys “H.S love affair” More like ah Khya “ My neck my back” nasty affair
Now let me get straight to the point
I see you every Tues @ exactly 10pm wit that mic in yo hand making the crowd wave side to side like Jay and Kanye do at every award show (U knoe I love U joe).
Damn I sure love the way that you flow
Make my panties drop quickly to the floor.
I'm staring you up and down and my girls telling me to chill out but I can’t stop fantasying about you eating me out
I had a dream I spoke your name in Japanese and when I awoke your head was in-between my knees
Had me speaking in Chinese till I came obsessively,
Cause I swear every time you walk pass you make my pussy smile and giggle and you
Blush my clit to a ruby red bright tint.
6’3, dark, clean-cut, caramel colored eyes the color of the sunrise!
Cause u know I’m ah sucker for a dark skin brother
I said you know I’m ah sucker for a dark skin brother
Building me up wit anticipation acting like you’ll know
So I finally get you alone and this is how it goes:
I’m stroking you UP
I’m stroking you DWN
I’m stroking u just like ah niggah suppose to be
MMMM! MMMM! MMMM!
And so my dream slowly starts to fade into reality
No more imaginary
I’m finding you more attractive in the flesh so this I’m expecting big things to come into affect.
My eagerness for your body turns me on
As I remove your shirt on down to your boxers…
What is this I perceive? A bite-sized dick I see
Enough to make me laugh & giggle literally
As my pussy smile turns upside down into a frown
I’m forced to take all my goodies back for a refund
Why you ask for I am discontent for the false advertisement
Of a king sized dick!!!
Guess that’s what I get for being a sucker… for a dark skin brother!!!

1 comment: